This is your Ignite Your Lifecontent page where all the juicy goodness resides. There is a link back to this page each email you receive, but you could also bookmark it if you wish.
If you feel inspired to share this workshop series with a friend could I please ask that you respect me and my work and direct them to the sign up page here rather than give them your link. Thank you so much xxx
How it works : You have right here, immediate access to the entire video series and all of the content, so that you are free to work through this workshop at your own pace.
Additionally, you will also receive fortnightly emails from me directing you to each of the 4 videos across 8 weeks. This does not mean that you need to work at this pace of one workshop video every two weeks of course, but these emails are provided as a way to help keep you motivated and moving.
Habit, routine, and busy-ness are awfully seductive, and they do have a tendency to suck us in, especially if there is fear felt around trying something new. Those emails will be there to encourage you and to help nudge you along should you meet with any resistance along the way (quite common, and perfectly natural I assure you!).
Your Tribe : Another thing which will greatly assist you when you meet resistance - and which will help you to feel held and supported along the way - is our Facebook Meeting Room.
Everyone who purchases this workshop series at any time, has life-long access to this space. Feel free to share your fears, your stumbling blocks, and to offer - and receive - support and encouragement.
I will check in regularly. If there is something you would like me to personally respond to then please be sure to tag me.
There is a lot of information in the introduction section alone, and I recommend giving this workshop your time and attention - giving YOU your time and attention. Move through it as slowly as is required to fully absorb the material. Keep coming back to the introduction section, as you will glean something new from it each time, and you will take it in deeper and deeper each time you experience it. The same goes for the videos too ~ it can be surprising how you can revisit an email or a video and hear something that you simply do not remember hearing the first time!
I am so glad you are here and I cannot wait for us to get stuck in with this workshop and see where it might lead us!
OK Brave Soul, are you ready?
Let's Do This!
Bravo! Brave Soul for showing up!
Nervous? Excited? Unsure? Whatever you are feeling is A.O.K.
You are here for a reason, that much I know. Allow yourself to be your own guide, and trust your instincts. This journey is going to look so very different to each and every one of us, and igniting our life will mean different things to us at different times as well.
Here are some useful starting points to consider before embarking on any new journey, experience or exploration :
1. ALLOW - everything! What we resist, persists. Give yourself permission, here and now, to think whatever you are thinking, to feel whatever you are feeling, and to change in an instant. Allow yourself to change, if that is what is needed. Allow yourself to be surprised - even if it's YOU who surprises you!
2. SURRENDER - Contrary to popular misconception, is the strongest thing, not the weakest thing, that someone can do. The false element of control over things outside of ourself might make our survival brain happier, but the only thing we can ever control is how we respond to what happens around us. This is an extension of allowing. When we let go (yes, that can feel painful sometimes, particularly if we were holding on tight), and surrender to WHAT IS, that is when we move out of the vibration of resistance (picture someone hopped up on lots of caffeine - lots of energy yes, but all scattered and frantic; energy particles bouncing off one another in all directions) and into our flow. In full acceptance we create the serenity inside to hear our own inner guidance, listen to the soul's whispers, and feel the nudges from the Universe which help us to stay true to ourselves, and our dreams.
3. GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY - Boyee, do we all like to make things complicated for ourselves. Things are far simpler than we ever dream (they don't necessarily feel EASY for sure, due to the complex mix of emotions that we experience, but they are very often far simpler than we allow for). Doing our best to heed no. 1 and 2 will help tremendously. The next step is to ensure that we aren't undermining our own efforts in working towards our bliss, and lighting our fires, by doling out thoughts, words & actions which are not in alignment with expansion, with love, with feelings of enough - all the vibes which help us to feel fulfilled in life.
Are you aiming for prosperity and yet chanting every single day "I can't afford that" "I can't afford that" "I don't have enough to..." "I'm not able to buy what I want" "If only I could..." ? If you have only £20 / $40 to last the week, then you only have £20 / $40 to last the week. Accept that reality, yes. Take whatever action you need to in order to best care for yourself, to budget and to plan for the future and so on. But then live in the moment feeling prosperous. Stop chanting the mantras that keep resistance in place and keep you stuck right there!
Are you aiming for great health, but chanting "I feel awful" "Oh God, I feel so baaad", "I hope I don't get sick, I hope I don't get sick" "It would be just our luck to get sick just in time for the holidays"? Take whatever action you can to keep yourselves healthy, care for yourselves, and to prepare (stock up on vitamins, food that won't spoil, in the event that flu does strike etc) and then get back into your present moment pronto, and focus on health and vibrancy!
Exercise : We all weigh ourselves down with a huge sense of burden which hangs around our legs like heavy ball-and-chains. You don't think you do? Then just count how often you think or say the following words today : Should - must - have to - ought to - got to - need to
...Ban them immediately!
I don't expect you to master this right away. Believe me, I began my attempt at removing these habitual phrases from my vocabulary 6 years ago, and they still crop up every now and then, because everyone around me uses that phraseology all - the - dang - time!
I cannot emphasise enough, the effect that ditching these words has - along with any other thoughts, words, facial expressions and body language - which imply burden, a sense of duty, responsibility, lack of choice. Our energy field lightens and brightens right up instantly! Our subconscious stops being fed the belief that it has no choice, has no choice, has no choice :o( And begins to hear - I'm doing it because I want to! I am doing this because I choose to! I have choice. I have choice. Choice = Power.
Power = vibrant Ki (chi / prana / vibrant life force / creative energy).
Just like the examples above, we are not denying whatever 'facts' are real in our lives (e.g. being a carer for a relative, or being responsible for children) but does chanting these mantras repeatedly feel good? Nope! It feels heavy and burdonsome, and it leads to feelings of resentment - both at the people and situations we are in, and at ourselves for not saying what we mean, and meaning what we say.
So fill in your partner/children if you like and play this game together to help keep you on track, and begin today to practice ceasing "I got to go to work" - "I need to do the shopping" - "We really ought to go to mother-in-laws", and start today saying "I am going to work now" - "I am going shopping" - "Let's go to mother-in-laws". See what I mean now by how simple it can be? It won't be easy - habits are hard to break after all - but make this change today, and you will be surprised by how different you feel by the end of the first week!
4. STAY CURIOUS - This has a very similar effect on you, your feelings and your energy field as no.s 1-3; you become lighter and brighter and things stop feeling so hard and begin to feel more like fun, more like freedom, and more like ease. We were great at this as children. Let's find our way back to that sense of awe and child like curiosity! Think you know what every leaf looks like? Why don't you take a walk with fresh new eyes next time (and allow for surprises!). Practice looking at things as if it was the first time you had ever seen one : a dog, an aeroplane, a train, a human being.
Maintaining a sense of curiosity implies that we are prepared to be surprised, we are open to learning, and we don't have it all figured out!
Having no sense of curiosity can lead us to believe we are always right, to close down to other opinions and to new wisdom, and also to feel bored and jaded, due to the implication that there is nothing new left to see, experience, learn or discover.
There is always much to discover, and we all know that feeling of opening our hearts to some new awesome wisdom, only to realise just how little we 'know' and how much more there is to learn to grow and experience!
So, now that we have begun to embrace these new habits; these new ways of seeing and being, let's put our new-found enthusiasm and child-like sense of curiosity to good use shall we? Let's ignite some fires around here!
- 1 - Do you deserve to even pick up that box of matches? Are you worthy of the fire you seek?
1 : Right here, right now, I am enough. I am an incredible unique spark of the Divine.
Are you trying to escape yourself? Your present moment?
Can you shift your perspective so that rather than trying to reach for 'over there' / 'later', you bring all of your dreams, and passions and desires here into your present moment, to come and greet your present self?
Suggested journal exercises to explore your current level of self love, unconditional self acceptance, and self approval :
Come and share your findings with your tribe, and allow them to witness your discoveries and support your road to self acceptance and self love.
Mantras to try out
I am incredible!
I am worth it.
I am enough.
I can do it!
I can handle it.
I've got this.
God, I'm good!
...When I first started practising self approval and self love in earnest, I would yell this last mantra loudly in a comedic way, as it was the only way initially I could say something good about myself without feeling silly. It didn't take long before it caught on with my friends and even my 5 year old honorary niece! If we accomplished something (such as when my niece made it to the end of the monkey bars in the playground for the first time, leapt off, flung her arms in the air, and yelled 'God, I'm good!!' - one of the proudest moments of my life! and we all chanted it back to her in agreement, whooping, cheering and high-fiving), or if one of us was proud of something or came up with a good idea, we would say it about ourself, and the others would join in, or if I forgot to celebrate with the mantra, a friend would usually catch it and prompt with "God, you're good!!!" and I would repeat it in agreement. It doesn't take long before it's second nature and you really notice if it's missing.
Play with your own psychology!
However you need to do this; Whatever gets you practising self approval and self acceptance.
And please do share your ideas with the other members of your tribe, if you feel safe to do so, I know they'd appreciate it.
- 2 -
(c) Angela Heather - Ki Life Coaching - Ki Life Crafts - Nomad Dreams